NATURE has the products which can best keep you beautiful, and the traditional potions prescribed by ayurveda use many of them in their most basic forms.
AYURVEDA has moisturizing concoctions, anti-aging tips, and blemish control potions that are inexpensive and effective. These ideas have been used through the centuries by some of the most beautiful women in the world.
Ayurvedic Beauty and Skin Care Tips
Try one of the following ayurvedic suggestions to get the beautiful results you desire:
- Wrinkle-free Soft Skin: Smooth castor oil on the face to keep it soft and wrinkle free.
- Clear Skin and Pores: Clean the skin and pores with unpasteurized milk on cotton wool.
- Natural Moisturizer: Make your own moisturizer for normal skin. Mix eight ounces of yogurt with a tablespoon of both lemon juice and orange juice to use on the face as a masque. Remove with damp cloth in about fifteen minutes.
- Skin Conditioner: To condition the skin, make a paste of two tablespoonfuls of cream stirred with one of honey. Leave mixture on skin for five minutes and remove with a wet facial cloth.
- Skin Tone and Pigmentation: A raw potato rubbed on the skin helps lighten pigmentation problems and improves skin tone.
- Natural Masque and Mixtures: It is possible to make a powerful masque by mixing turmeric powder, milk, and sandalwood powder. Leave this mixture on the face for several minutes and remove with water to give the skin vibrancy.
- Smooth Complexion: Apply orange juice to the face for a smoother complexion.
- Facial Hair: Remove facial hair with an application of sesame oil, turmeric powder, and wheat flour in equal proportions.
Homemade Natural Sunscreen Lotion
Of course, keeping the skin from the damaging rays of the sun is an especially important course of action for maintaining its youthful appearance. An ayurvedic formula is available that can be used for a sunscreen. Making it is quite simple.
Just combine rose water with glycerin and cucumber juice. Refrigerate and apply this mixture before sun exposure each day.
Blemish Control and Radiant Skin – Simple Formula
Rose water may also be used to make a blemish control product. Mix it with equal parts of cucumber juice and lime juice. Apply each night to prevent break-outs and keep the complexion glowing.
The application of mashed carrots to the face also results in a new radiance when left on the skin for an hour.
If all of these suggestions sound like simple solutions to your skin care problems, read on. The following pages have even more great ideas to keep you looking flawlessly beautiful with natural products. Please read on.