Obesity is becoming one of the greatest health threats to the modern world, and people are spending millions of dollars searching for a viable solution.
While pills and protein drinks may bring short term results, natural remedies can bring a more lasting response.
Lose Weight Naturally
The following suggestions have helped many people shed pounds with few feelings of deprivation:
- Increase metabolism by consuming a teaspoonful of ginger with guggulu and honey daily.
- Use cinnamon in all sweet recipes to reduce the amount of sugar significantly.
- Drink a glass of hot water after each meal of the day.
- Add a variety of peppers to meals to increase metabolism and add flavor.
- Eat a serving or two of cabbage daily to add bulk and decrease sugars from changing to fats.
- Mix a teaspoonful of honey with a pinch of black pepper and the juice of a lime. Drink two times a day.
Best Diet Plan for Losing Weight
Natural home remedies work best when they are used in combination with other traditional Ayurvedic teachings about daily habits. Try to incorporate as many of these ideas as possible into your daily routine when combating obesity naturally:
- Eat five or six very small meals to allow the body to process food more efficiently and absorb their vitamin and mineral content entirely.
- Leave off processed foods and those made from white flour.
- Stay hydrated with at least eight glasses of water daily.
- Bake, roast, or boil any meat consumed.
- Increase consumption of fresh fruits and organic vegetables.
- Use olive oil in tiny amounts for cooking or seasoning.
Health Alert: With over 34% Obese citizens, America has become a nation of obese people. With increased mortality rates, the chances of obese people surviving over the age of 60 have become more bleak now. Overweight people have elevated risks of heart disease, diabetes, and some types of cancer. Obesity is of particular concern for children, since overweight adolescents have a 70% chance of becoming obese adults.
Lifestyle Changes for Controlling Weight
Those wishing to lose weight through natural methods should also consider the following ideas:
- Frequent sex is good for stress, burns calories, and enhances mood.
- Napping sends the body into a conservation of calories mode and should be avoided.
- Make a daily habit of at least thirty minutes of vigorous exercise.
- Set aside a time each day for meditation and deep breathing to control cortisol, a hormone produced by stress which contributes to belly fat.
Remember that weight loss works best in moderation, so allow plenty of time for the pounds to come off. The slower weight loss occurs, the more likely you are to keep those pounds off forever. These natural remedies should put you on the right track to a life without the health problems associated with obesity.
[Also check home remedies for common diseases and beauty care]